Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regret

Go down 
+2
Nikki
IstaHunwi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Regret Empty
PostSubject: Regret   Regret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:07 am

If you could change one thing in your past what would it be?

Mine would be moving to Florida and leaving my grandma the year she ended up passing away. It's something I will regret until the day I die. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret   Regret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:01 am

My biggest regret is not admitting that I needed help in the beginging of the first move my husband I made. It could of saved me from getting really sick & depressed . I will always regret that until the day i die.
Back to top Go down
MrCinatit
Newbie Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret   Regret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:42 am

I would have picked a different college degree rather than simple newspaper/editorial. Perhaps pursue a sports reporter career, astronomical career or something in the entertainment/writing biz.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

Regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret   Regret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:52 pm

I regret being married to the one person I did marry!!!! LMAO, but I guess without him I would not have my 3 girls, so at least something good did come out of it.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

Regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret   Regret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:33 pm

The one thing I regret more than any other is leaving the hospital the day my grandma passed away and not being there with her. I left to take my 2 younger sons home and go right back. She passed away while I was driving- the phone was ringing when I walked in my door. I should have stayed and I regret that more than anything in my life- not being there with her those last few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

Regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret   Regret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:31 pm

I would not change a thing. Everything happens for a reason , everything happens in a chain of events. To change one thing could possible alter or change your life the way you know it including the people you love that are in your life. I feel my life has made me a stronger person and I have pride in the fact I have survived all the trials and tribulations life has handed me.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret   Regret Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:36 pm

I agree with that, Fancy. I've had so much abuse and horrible things happen in my life that has made me into the person I am today. Through all the terrible things, I always found something to learn which kept the experience from being for nothing. However, if you notice, I didn't want to change something BAD that happened to me, I wanted to change something bad for someone I loved and adored. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

Regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret   Regret Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:55 am

Its always reat to think of others Ista. Happy we have people like you in the world , there is not enough people that have that frame of thought, so many people think of just themselves
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret   Regret Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:18 am

Thankies. That's very sweet of you to say. I understand how everything that happens affects who we are and become. While I may have missed out on some great things ( like meeting my best friend) if I'd not moved to florida at that time, it would have given my g'ma constant love, entertainment, and joy with me still there. So, I would sacrifice for the woman I love(d) above all others to have more love and joy in the last year of her life. She deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret   Regret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: