Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What were some cartoons u liked as child?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

What were some cartoons u liked  as child? Empty
PostSubject: What were some cartoons u liked as child?   What were some cartoons u liked  as child? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:31 am

Some cartoons i watched as a child that i loved were:

She-ra

He-man lol

Thundercats

Transformers

smurfs

pound puppies

snorks

sesame street

inspector gadget

I know there are more but i am drawing a blank lol once i rember i will add em

What r urs?
alien

Last edited by Nikki on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: What were some cartoons u liked as child?   What were some cartoons u liked  as child? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Fat Albert, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Josie and The Pussy Cats, Scooby Doo, Great Space Coaster, Casper, Richie Rich, Huckleberry Hound, The Harlem Globe Trotters, Grape Ape, Jackson Five, UnderDog, Mighty Mouse, Wacky Races.. I can't think of any others off-hand Smile

I used to watch Sesame Street, The Electric Company, ZOOM, The Magic Garden, Hodge Podge Lodge, Mickey Mouse Club, and a few others too; but they weren't cartoons.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: What were some cartoons u liked as child?   What were some cartoons u liked  as child? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:08 pm

Lillen about named them all! LMAO I loved all the Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry.

Let's not forget about Captain Kangaroo!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What were some cartoons u liked as child?   What were some cartoons u liked  as child? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:06 pm

OMG i am sad i forgot looney tunes, Tom & jerry, Fat Albert, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Josie and The Pussy Cats lol that s for helping me remeber, Dream & lillen! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: What were some cartoons u liked as child?   What were some cartoons u liked  as child? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:57 pm

DreamWeaver wrote:

Let's not forget about Captain Kangaroo!

Omg, Mr.GreenJeans Laughing

The other day we saw Mr. McFeely from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood on some commercial. Who even knew he was still alive? Also, what was up with THAT name? Mr. McFeely the mailman? That is SO wrong on so many different levels.

What about the McDonaldLand characters? What the heck was up with the name "Grimace"?
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: What were some cartoons u liked as child?   What were some cartoons u liked  as child? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:22 pm

Yeah, the name Mr. McFeely makes one wonder. LOL was he really McFeely??? And if so, what was he McFeeling on???
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: What were some cartoons u liked as child?   What were some cartoons u liked  as child? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:31 am

I watched some of those Lillen listed but I watched some too that weren't really cartoons. Let's see if I can get the names of them right - Bugaboos. . . . .H R Puffnstuff. . . . and there was one about hats- maybe Top Hats or Hatville I don't remember for sure but they all were sortof hats. Oh and Banana Splits ~ how could I forget them! lol
I watched some of the ones Nikki watched but not as a child, but with my kids who watched them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What were some cartoons u liked as child?   What were some cartoons u liked  as child? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What were some cartoons u liked as child?
Page 1 of 1