Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All I want for Christmas is???????

Go down 
+2
Nikki
Donna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

All I want for Christmas is??????? Empty
PostSubject: All I want for Christmas is???????   All I want for Christmas is??????? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:13 pm

all I want for Christmas is a Brita or Pur water pitcher?

What is the one and only one thing you want. And we know everyone wants world peace so that does not count, it should be one thing you want to have under your tree or if you dont have a tree then just one gift you really want. Oh and it has to be for you and no one else.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas is???????   All I want for Christmas is??????? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:17 pm

I want a new pair of sneakers. LOl the ones i have now are not that bad but i am sick of them Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas is???????   All I want for Christmas is??????? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:38 pm

I want a stand mixer. Very Happy Atleast I think that's what they are called LOL
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas is???????   All I want for Christmas is??????? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:13 am

I want some minty, shiny, lipgloss!
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas is???????   All I want for Christmas is??????? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:52 pm

i want my own home to live in
Back to top Go down
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas is???????   All I want for Christmas is??????? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:33 pm

Update: My friend said she'll buy me some shiny minty lipgloss for Christmas Smile
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas is???????   All I want for Christmas is??????? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:23 pm

Ok, guys this is really sad- - there is not any one thing I really want! lol Unless I could have my family under my tree for a whole day to spend with them. Or if there was a way to wrap the hugs and smiles the grandchildren give me so I'd have them every day of the year. Whimsical maybe but really there is nothing I can honestly say I want. On a more boring note I do need new boots I guess, mine are starting to split on the side but I can live without them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas is???????   All I want for Christmas is??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All I want for Christmas is???????
Page 1 of 1