Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please tells everyone about yourself.

Go down 
+5
alias
spikew617
Nikki
teletalker
Donna
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Please tells everyone about yourself. Empty
PostSubject: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:02 pm

Lets say hello and get to know each other!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Well ok - hello! Very Happy I live in Wisconsin, am from Iowa and for the most part live a pretty quiet life with the exception of the bullet through our window. . . affraid I have 3 grown sons, 6 grandchildren and my significant other has 3 grown daughters and 2 grandchildren. I love having my family around me and can never get enough of that. cheers I of course love freebies! I like to read, sew and bake. . . . I never miss Ghost Hunters or Heroes. In the winter we stay pretty much inside - too cold here to be out much. lol In the summer like to sit outside and enjoy our roses and fountain. . . we enjoy convertible rides as long as the weather lets us. I like this site, I can always get a laugh here when I need one and everyone is so nice!
That's a bit about me . . . . pretty dull for the most part really but I'm happy and enjoy life.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi I'm Nikki I love you I am from Ellenville NY. I have a loving husband & 4 beautiful girls.I am a stay@ home mom so i am here a lot Wink . I love this site I have made many many friends here !! And I love my freebies that i find here I love you . I am a moderator here so if anyone needs anything you can pm me or anyone of the other Admin or mods. We will be more than happy to help.. Welcome ALL
Back to top Go down
spikew617
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:28 am

lol! I'm Spikew617. you all know me better than I know you sunny I think this site is far better than the one I belonged to a year ago and I also love VOTB.
I'm not half as goofy as I seem in the video's... Rolling Eyes I'm from Minnesota and I love the freebies!
I live in a high rise in a apartment right by the front doors & elevator.... so if you hear someone talking & it isnt me or my TV... lol, its people outside my door! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spikew617?ref=profile
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new here and thought I would introduce myself. I'm running away from another site where there was nothing but drama and backstabbing...so for the time being I'm just going by "Alias"...just covering all bases til I make sure the "trolls" I'm trying to escape from aren't over here also. I'm a desperate housewife who loves hunting for freebies, couponing and stockpiling. When I'm not online I love doing housework (did I mention I have OCD...lol), gardening, and hanging out with my two crazy mutts.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:55 pm

alias wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm new here and thought I would introduce myself. I'm running away from another site where there was nothing but drama and backstabbing...so for the time being I'm just going by "Alias"...just covering all bases til I make sure the "trolls" I'm trying to escape from aren't over here also. I'm a desperate housewife who loves hunting for freebies, couponing and stockpiling. When I'm not online I love doing housework (did I mention I have OCD...lol), gardening, and hanging out with my two crazy mutts.

welcome to our site, hope you have a good time while you are here, if you have any ideas please feel free to let us know, I am also on yahoo IM as donnalove401967 if you would like to add me, we will be here to help you any way we can flower
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Welcome Alias. Sorry to hear you had problems previously with another site. Hope you have fun here. Things have been a little slow on the freebie side of internet life lately, but hopefully once the economy gets back going again, so will the freebies roll in too!
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Donna and DreamWeaver. I like what I'm seeing of the site already. I'm super excited over the fact that you have a debate type forum...wish I had of discovered this site during the elections...you would have never gotten me out of there. I'm looking forward to getting to know the other members and posting & sharing whatever freebies and q's I stumble upon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Hello & Welcome   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:42 am

alias wrote:

Welcome Alias !! I hope you have a wonderful time here on our site. There is a lot of different sections to go see. I am sorry to hear you had some issues with other sites. I know how that can be.. Well have fun !! Any questions feel free to contact me (Nikki) Donna or Dreamweaver .
Back to top Go down
sugar&spice
Newbie Member
sugar&spice

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:48 am

Hi my name is Colleen. I am 23 yrs old . I work partime live & in a small apt. I am not married & no kids lol . I love reading . I hope 2 find my prince charming soon .. I love this site i have made many friends so far & i hope 2 make more!! But I love finding freebies when i can.
flower
I love you

Last edited by sugar&spice on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added smilies)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:11 am

welcome Colleen glad you found us, if you need anything just ask!!! Everyone here is very nice and I know you are going to love it here.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:45 am

Welcome Colleen! It's so nice to have you here! We are all very helpful so don't be afraid to ask anyone if you need anything flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:03 pm

I am the forgotten one. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please tells everyone about yourself.   Please tells everyone about yourself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please tells everyone about yourself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: