Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions, Comments and Complaints

Go down 
+2
teletalker
Donna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions, Comments and Complaints   Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:03 pm

we would love to know what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Comments and Complaints   Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:44 pm

Well hmmm, I don't have suggestions or for sure no complaints! But let's see- ok, I have a comment or two - - - Very Happy I love the joke section- I can always pop on quick to get a laugh when I need one and some days, I really need one! I like the new areas too- gardening, green tips, money saving tips-- wonderful ideas there!
Also, Donna just want to let you know what a great job you do with the site- it is a great site, welcoming and friendly, a nice, fun place to spend time and chat with people! Thanks for all you do! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Comments and Complaints   Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Thanks Tele!! Donna does do a wonderful job with this site. You can tell she really cares.

I too love the new sections, especially the gardening one flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Comments and Complaints   Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:09 am

Hey Donna, I have a comment today. The red is really nice! It sort of jumps out at you and just looks good! You do such a great job with the site- yeah for you!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Comments and Complaints   Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:54 pm

I want to complain about that DIRTY ol' man who's always posting dirty jokes/pics and making too many political statements.... Mad
Oh wait.... Thats ME!?!?! affraid Ummmmm... Never mind lol!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Comments and Complaints   Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Lmao @ Blue Ur funny ...
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Comments and Complaints   Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:39 pm

I dont think you are a dirty old man! LOL, I am married to one! LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Comments and Complaints   Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:24 pm

You are too funny Blue! lol
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Comments and Complaints   Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:59 pm

@Donna...sorry I still can't find the search feature. I even broke down and put on my glasses...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Comments and Complaints   Suggestions, Comments and Complaints Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: