Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!   Happy Fourth of July Everyone!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Anyone have big plans? We aren't doing much...we really are homebodies. Had plans to cook out...I splurged at Walmart and bought a package of 4 top sirloin steaks to the tune of $15.74. That is really a luxury for us but I justified buying them because that will actually be two cookouts...hubby can eat a whole steak by his self, but I can't. So me and munchkin will split one...and there will still be two left for a later date. It's raining here, so I think the cook out is going to have to be postponed until tomorrow. They have even cancelled the fireworks in town tonight...they are doing them tomorrow instead. We weren't going anyway...I hate being in that large of a crowd, parking is next to impossible and by the time they start it is way past munch's bedtime. We got him a couple packs of sparklers and snakes. Well truth be told...the snakes are for me...hubby makes fun of me but I love those things...guess somewhere in this old body a child still lives... Smile

Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend!

P.S. ~ Hubby surprised me with a box of wine...hey, when we splurge we go all out!! cheers So if later tonight there are more typos than usual in any post I make, you'll know why. drunken lol!

[img]Happy Fourth of July Everyone!! Keefers_IndependenceDay35[/img]
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!   Happy Fourth of July Everyone!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:47 pm

I hope everyone had a great July 4th!
We too are homebodies for the most part, and I'm not too fond of huge crowds either so we watched fireworks on tv. Boy don't we live on the edge! lol
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!   Happy Fourth of July Everyone!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Well july 3 was hubby's birthday !! We had a long weekend of BBQ, LOL. We went to the parade which my daughter & niece were in . We had a blast this whole weekend!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!   Happy Fourth of July Everyone!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!
Page 1 of 1