Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night   Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:54 pm

We've written in the past about what not to eat on a date... now, for a few things you should try when out breakfasting with a new beau, dining with the wife, or picnicking with a potential mate. Dive into these delectable goodies to amp up the amorous mood!

Strawberries They look like little red hearts and the taste is to die for. Red, ripe, plump, juicy, and bite-sized, these natural sweets remind us of the natural sweetness of life and love.

Shrimp are easy to eat, don't overfill you, and finger foods rate high on the romance scale because the act of feeding yourself elegant foods with your hands is naturally seductive.

Fondue Cheese or chocolate fondue, shared with someone special, makes for an intimate meal. We suggest avoiding meat fondue since it gets greasy.

Milkshakes These frothy concoctions are wonderfully childish but they never go out of style. Sipping one through a straw, slowly, as you stare up into your partner's eyes will make for a memorable meal, or at least for a few flirtatious giggles.

Sushi Eating sushi shows you're open-minded and that's always a turn on. Shared plates of small sushi (steer clear of those over-sized gargantuan rolls that fill your mouth to capacity) and a carafe of sake set the stage for an adventurous, sensual evening.

Hot Chocolate Foamy and fabulous, a steaming mug of hot chocolate is just the thing to warm you -- and your significant other -- up on a cool, crisp day. The nostalgia-factor puts everyone in a cheerful, cuddly mood. Be sure to get it with whipped cream for bonus points!

Ice Cream Smooth, creamy, and sweet, this treat is so sexy because it's so delightful to so many of your senses -- taste, texture, look. It makes sense that would lead your interest to other things... So, share a spoon and eat slowly. Mmmm...

French Fries We know what you're thinking -- grease, salt, ketchup? Sounds gooey, but French fries are also indulgent, comforting, and they let your date know that you're willing to live a little. Sharing a plate of fries is actually a fun, intimate act.

Grapes ...the fruit of the gods. Pop these neat, tiny treats into your mouth and all your lover's attention will be on your luscious lips.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night   Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:27 am

well then on my way to the farmers market!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night   Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 am

You had me until I got to the sushi...can't imagine my date thinking holding my hair out of my face while I threw up very sensual or romantic. pale
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night   Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:25 am

alias wrote:
You had me until I got to the sushi...can't imagine my date thinking holding my hair out of my face while I threw up very sensual or romantic. pale

you are so right with that one!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night   Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Foods to Heat Up Date Night
Page 1 of 1