Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds?   Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:06 am

Spider flowers (Cleome) are easy to grow. They do extremely well even in drought conditions, although they look better if watered regularly. They self sow and come back year after year. Below are some pics of what they look like...I have them in several different areas. The butterflies and hummingbirds love them.

According to my plant book you should sow them after the last frost and the ground is warm. However, I have never done that...mine just come back year after year from where the seeds have dropped from the previous summer.

Some of my plants are already going to seed, so if anyone wants some let me know. First come, first served.

@Donna, I already have your envelope of seeds made up, but as usual, I am out of stamps. Will try to get them in the mail to you by this weekend.

[img]Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds? Spiderplants001[/img]

[img]Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds? Spiderplants002[/img]
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds?   Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 am

looks really pretty

I would like some !!
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds?   Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 am

Oh I would absolutely love some!!!!! That is very pretty. I'll even share some w/ my parents. We love simple flowers flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds?   Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:02 pm

All "orders" have been filled and put in today's mail. If anyone else is interested, let me know...I will be harvesting more seeds in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds?   Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Thank you so much!! I got the seeds today, can't wait to plant them this fall flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds?   Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:40 pm

I got my as well 2day !! Thanks so much I gave some 2 my mil!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds?   Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Want Some Spider Flower Seeds?
Page 1 of 1