Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Pretty freaky fish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Some Pretty freaky fish Empty
PostSubject: Some Pretty freaky fish   Some Pretty freaky fish Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:17 pm

Some Pretty freaky fish Axolot10

You can learn more on this amphibian called axolotl on http://www.axolotl.org/ . This one is in the same family than the tiger salamander. The only place on earth you can find those one are at Lake Xochimilco in Mexico.

Some Pretty freaky fish Humpba10

The Humpback Anglerfish , This black seadevil, of the size of a tennis ball, is one of the weirdest fish in the world. Female humpback anglers have an enormous head dominated by a cavernous mouth full of long slender teeth that can fold backwards when prey is being swallowed.

Some Pretty freaky fish Lumpfi10

The Lumpfish , The longest lumpfish so far recorded from the American coast measured 23 inches, and weighed 13¼ pounds; the heaviest weighed 20 pounds but measured only 21½ inches (both from Orient, N. Y.), and the proportion of weight to length varies similarly in smaller fish.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Some Pretty freaky fish   Some Pretty freaky fish Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Ugh! Boy those are some ugly fish! I thought parranias were ugly but they are almost cute compared to these guys. How'd you like to have one of them at the end of your fishiing pole!?
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Some Pretty freaky fish   Some Pretty freaky fish Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:13 pm

Honestly it would probably scare the crap out me!!! , I would turn grey , pee my pants and probably pass out only to awake in the hospital missing a hand , because that nasty thing tried to eat me!!! HAHA Sorry my imagination was running away from me.

But actually even tho it is kinda creepy , if I saw the axolotl in a aquarium somewhere (not in my home) I might just think its kinda cute , he looks real happy and appears to be smiling!
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: Some Pretty freaky fish   Some Pretty freaky fish Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:49 pm

lmao! That would be a kodak moment! Wet pants, green face and a fish on your hand! You have a great imagination.
There is a reason I don't fish - those fish at the end of a pole are it!
Ok- have to agree (although not very willingly) the first little guy is almost, kindof, sortof in a strange way maybe kindof cute..........and, well ok, he does sortof look happy and like he's smiling.......but I bet there are some really, huge, sharp teeth in that smiling mouth of his! lol!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Some Pretty freaky fish   Some Pretty freaky fish Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:20 pm

LOL, the lump fish looks like a cross of a frog and fish. I really like the axolotl. I think he is cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Pretty freaky fish   Some Pretty freaky fish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Pretty freaky fish
Page 1 of 1