Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My oldest is growing up too fast..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauri
Advanced Member
Lauri

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-06

My oldest is growing up too fast.. Empty
PostSubject: My oldest is growing up too fast..   My oldest is growing up too fast.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:45 am

Today my oldest daughter Bridget shaved her legs for the first time. I almost cried
I want her to grow up but I'm just not ready for it yet. I wanted to take pictures to capture the milestone but she did not want me too.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://hmm-sweet-splendid-wisdom.com
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My oldest is growing up too fast..   My oldest is growing up too fast.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:17 am

Sorry I'm laughing over here because I'm imagining your daughter screaming "NO MOM, how embarassing, don't take a picture of THIS!"

Moms are so funny!

But on the sad note... aww at least you get to be there for her milestones Smile How old is she now? Sorry I always forget.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: My oldest is growing up too fast..   My oldest is growing up too fast.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:15 pm

I know what you are going through Lauri. Just wait it gets better! Wait until they are grown and have babies of their own. Wanna talk about making a person feel old. Time flies by so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: My oldest is growing up too fast..   My oldest is growing up too fast.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:36 pm

How funny ... good luck ever being able to find a new razor to shave YOUR legs now> I have to go on quests in my daughters room!
Back to top Go down
Lauri
Advanced Member
Lauri

PostSubject: Re: My oldest is growing up too fast..   My oldest is growing up too fast.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Lillen wrote:
How funny ... good luck ever being able to find a new razor to shave YOUR legs now> I have to go on quests in my daughters room!
I remember my mom freaking out because I used her razor .. I have an electric razor and I saved all the free razors that I got just for this day so she has 3 razors that she can use ..
Back to top Go down
Lauri
Advanced Member
Lauri

PostSubject: Re: My oldest is growing up too fast..   My oldest is growing up too fast.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:46 pm

esper_d wrote:
Sorry I'm laughing over here because I'm imagining your daughter screaming "NO MOM, how embarassing, don't take a picture of THIS!"

Moms are so funny!

But on the sad note... aww at least you get to be there for her milestones Smile How old is she now? Sorry I always forget.
she is 11 I know that may seem young to start shaving legs but they were very hairy even with her blonde hair you could see the hair on her legs..
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: My oldest is growing up too fast..   My oldest is growing up too fast.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 am

Oh wow Lauri! That is a huge milestone, isn't it? They grow up soooo fast. As I sit here now trying to potty train my youngest who is telling me "No I don't want to poop in the potty!" I think wow one day here real soon she'll be all grown up and all I will have left is the memories.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My oldest is growing up too fast..   My oldest is growing up too fast.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My oldest is growing up too fast..
Page 1 of 1