Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vintage or new?

Go down 
+2
Cher
Donna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

vintage or new? Empty
PostSubject: vintage or new?   vintage or new? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:19 am

I seen this cool vintage purse of ebay, so what I need to ask is this. I showed it to John and he said that only I would like something old, other women only like new stuff. I dont think I am alone here. Would you guy carry a used purse?
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

vintage or new? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vintage or new?   vintage or new? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 am

That would depend on if I really liked it and the condition. I am a dooney purse lover. The quality of that brand withstands time.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

vintage or new? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vintage or new?   vintage or new? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Shocked If it looks great being that is is old or used i Say why not .. I think now a days everything is so damn expsenive .. Who would know really I don't care as long as its not seriously abused .. I would go for it .
lol Speaking of which i do need a new purse its been a very long time since i bought 1 lol.. Thanks for the idea ..
Back to top Go down
Lauri
Advanced Member
Lauri

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-06

vintage or new? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vintage or new?   vintage or new? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:01 am

I love "vintage" purses . If they are in good condition and suits my style then I will purchase them.I have found great bargains at 2nd hand stores
Back to top Go down
http://hmm-sweet-splendid-wisdom.com
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

vintage or new? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vintage or new?   vintage or new? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:46 am

I love "vintage" anything! I buy alot of my purses at yard sales and second hand stores. There is nothing wrong with that. But if you feel the need to buy a new purse, Ross is a great place!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

vintage or new? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vintage or new?   vintage or new? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:01 am

I love older things. Sometimes the little nicks and dings give it added character like in old picture frames and mirrors. But I do have to agree when it comes to clothing, depends on condition, style, and of course the pattern. OMG - just can't do some older patterns again, makes you wonder what people were really thinking to make or wear some things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vintage or new? Empty
PostSubject: Re: vintage or new?   vintage or new? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vintage or new?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: