Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I sure would love to try the diet club again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

I sure would love to try the diet club again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I sure would love to try the diet club again   I sure would love to try the diet club again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Unfortunately I suck at the diet thing too. I have absolutely no will power, but I am so depressed about being heavy. Kinda a loose loose situation Sad Anyway I did gain almost 3 lbs back lol. Bad time of year to be starting a diet, but I have not given up yet!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

I sure would love to try the diet club again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I sure would love to try the diet club again   I sure would love to try the diet club again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Well Kriss you are not alone cuz yep I do as I said suck at this diet thing too. . . will power- what is it? lol I don't have it either. Well for some things- I never lose my temper when I'm working at any of the people on the phone nd it takes will power sometimes. Very Happy
Now, don't be depressed about weight! It doesn't help, really, so just maybe try to be not so happy about it instead? I gave up being depressed about it long time ago -- didn't help me lose anything. I know I have to get out and walk -that dreaded word! exercise - affraid It's hard for me to do that cuz I have a bad knee. . . . ok and I hate to walk. I tried hula hoops - didn't help, tried jumping rope- didn't help, tried the exercise bike- didn't help. But I am going to keep trying. . . there has to be something that I can do. lol yep- stop eating!
Back to top Go down

I sure would love to try the diet club again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2