Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do Empty
PostSubject: Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do   Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:02 pm

For the life of me I don't understand why whenever hubby is home all day (which he was yesterday) my house looks like a tornado went thru it? I'm looking around and there isn't one room that isn't a wreck. My day looks like it is going to be spent cleaning and straightening up, along with finishing the last few loads of laundry that I didn't get done yesterday.

The last thing I want to do is clean. I really just want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head. I felt fine when I went to bed last night but woke up this morning coughing and feeling like my head was about to explode. I'm so congested and stuffed up. I took a couple of aspirins which so far has done nothing to ease my symptons. And wouldn't you know it, I have nothing in my stockpile for sinus pressure.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do   Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:05 pm

I am sorry you are not feeling well, I know how much that would suck. Oh how I hate cleaning the house hate laundry even more.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do   Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Thanks. I hate head colds. While I'm not dying, I'm just sick enough to feel miserable. I really shouldn't complain...other than the episode with the butcher dentist, I've been fairly healthy as of late. Guess it is just that time of year.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do   Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:57 pm

But a head cold can be the worst... I know. When i get them i feel as if a train has hit me. And sometimes on the rare occasion i get sick ,Its like the end of the world and of course god knows what else goes wrong in the house. LOL .. Hope you fell better Smile sending you some hugs*
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do   Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:37 am

I hope you are feeling better!! I can never understand how hubby can be home for 5 minutes and the house looks like you have not touched it in days Sad It's almost depressing!!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do   Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh...I Can't be Sick...I've Got To Much To Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: