Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thing people do!

Go down 
+2
Nikki
Donna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:36 am

what thing do people do that drive you crazy, and others think nothing of it.
ok I can list two right now, but sure I have others.

1 I hate when people cut thur the parking lots at the store, do the not know is some states that is agaist the law?

2 when people take their children to the store and let them eat in the store like donuts, produce and even the bulk candy without paying for it. I always thought that was stealing. confused

and yes I just got back from the store lol!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:54 am

Ok here's one when my kids r being bad in a store and i have 2 yell @ them. I hate when total strangers but in and say "OH MY Y R U yelling she is just a child" ? OMG that pisses me off!!! Look people mind your own business because I AM NOT BEATING MY KIDS I AM DISIPLING THEM WHEN I YELL. I believe children need 2 be disciplined or they will walk all ova ya!! Ok i vented now i feel better lol.
lol!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:54 pm

I hate it when I go shopping and people are holding their family gathering in the middle of the isle where you can't get through. And if you say "Excuse Me" so you can get through, they look at you all digusted liked you interrupted THEM.........HELL-THE-F***-OOOOOOO.........you are the one conducting business in an area that is NOT appropriate. Me, I am shopping...Get it, see this is a store!
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:43 am

Yeah, Dreamy. That irritates the heck out of me too! Grr!

One thing that irritates me is when you buy someone the perfect gift (and I seriously mean perfect for them) and no matter what... they return it and get something stupid or boring! WTH?!?! Why do some people have this problem with returning EVERYTHING?!?!? It doesn't matter what it is.. it's always returned. Drives me batty!

Why is it when you're in a quiet mood and just not talkative... everyone you know is demanding to know why you aren't talking and bugging the heck out of you because you won't talk nonstop? Why can't you just be quiet one day? Can't they talk and fill in the silence or just accept it and enjoy the peace and quiet with you?
Back to top Go down
MrCinatit
Newbie Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-12

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:56 am

People who take an obviously too young one to a movie way out of their viewing league.
Like the couple who had an 18-month kid with them while watching The Incredible Hulk. Or the family with a group of kids between 2 and 5 watching Cloverfield.

On returns:
Many companies put in an easy-to-see colorful paper which states "If anything is missing, do not return to retailer. Call XXX-XXX-XXXX."
It is amazing how many people ignore that piece of paper, returning the merchandise for a newer product. I've run into many doing this - and many times, it is something we are sold out of. They become even more irate when this happens and are shown the manufacturer number they need to call.
If I break something, it is my responsibility - not the responsibility of the retailer. If something is missing or broken when I buy it, it is most likely the responsibility of the manufacturer, not the retailer.

People who complain about gas prices while driving gas guzzlers. Hey, if you're not carrying bales of hay in the pickup, then you most likely don't need to be driving it to work every day. If you live a mile away from work...walk.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:50 pm

One thing that irritates me with Walmart (well actually there are a couple of issues I have with them) is that if they are out of an item on the shelf and you ask a clerk if they have any left in stock, the reply always is "If it is not out on the shelf, then we are out." WTH???? You mean to tell me as big as that place is you all don't carry anything in stock. So you only order enough to fill your shelves????
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:53 pm

MrCin... You'll be happy to know that when my hubby bought my office desk for me and he found 2 of the main pieces were cracked, he did not take them back to the store, but called the manufacturer's number and had new parts shipped to us. Wink
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:57 pm

Yep I have done the same thing Ista. And if it just a screw or something, then I look through my pile for one that will match. We keep all the little extras you get in other items, so they always come in handy somewhere.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:58 pm

lol I do that too. It comes in handy if you only need one screw of a certain kind that you normally wouldn't have.

What irritates me is when people say they don't accept something just because they don't know how to do it or handle it. Just admit you need some help instead of being a butt!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:04 pm

It irritates me when people fly down the roads, ride other people's back bumper's, race to get in front of you to get nowhere further than just in front of you. Like nothing anyone else has to do is important either. It's all about them. I don't know how many times I have seen cars turn right in front of a racing, sirens going, ambulance and fire truck!!!!!!! I mean literally in front of them. But thier mission is more important than the emergency that the crew is trying to get to.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:06 pm

Oh that is a big problem here too, Dreamy! Also, cars don't pull aside for the Emergency vehicles. They just keep driving like they're not even there. It pisses me off so bad! What if that emergency vehicle was rushing to your house and was delayed by idiot drivers that wouldn't move out of their way?!??!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:20 pm

Exactly!!! You have no clue how many accidents they cause, and you know the worst part, usually the emergency vehicle gets sited for it. It is not law that they have to geive them right of way. The emergency personnel are actually asking for right of way of the road. That makes me so mad! They should make it law that civilian vehicles have to give right of way of the road to emergency vehicles when thier sirens are blarring!
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 pm

I hate when people talk themselves up , pointing out all the great things they can do or have done or accomplished or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thing people do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: thing people do!   thing people do! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thing people do!
Page 1 of 1