Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tubs of butter

Go down 
+5
Lillen
Donna
Litemifire
bluewolf
Cher
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:00 am

once the butter is gone do you throw away the bowl and lid the butter came in?
I don't i wash it and use it for leftover food storage. when it gets old I throw it out and dont feel bad. Does anyone eles do that or something simular?
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:19 am

I throw em out but mom's got dozens.....
Back to top Go down
Litemifire
Litemifire

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:09 am

I keep them or storage or giving stuff away to friends and neighbors. Sometimes I need a bowl to mix in and don't want to use my good ones - these are perfect.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:23 am

I keep them too, I use them fro hubby to take his lunch in, that way if he forgets to bring it back its not a big deal flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:22 pm

I used to, but I don't have enough room to store stuff anymore, so I just toss them out now.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:54 pm

I guess I don't even think about saving them because I don't have much room either. But they would be good to send with my husband to work because he always is forgetting my good bowls there, lol. Next time I will save it. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:49 am

I don't keep them either. I toss them. My husband ends up getting confused on which is the food and which is the butter, lol.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:10 pm

I keep some of them so have them to send food home with the kids when they visit. That way they don't have to try and rememner to get back a container to me.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:54 pm

I resuse the bowls and lids. They come in handy for lots of things to store in them. If you want to know which is really butter and which isn't, if you wash the outside usper good (or use a gentle scrubby on it) it does remove some of the print so you know it is not the butter.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:36 pm

Good idea, Dreamy. Thankies... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:41 am

DreamWeaver wrote:
I resuse the bowls and lids. They come in handy for lots of things to store in them. If you want to know which is really butter and which isn't, if you wash the outside usper good (or use a gentle scrubby on it) it does remove some of the print so you know it is not the butter.

I also use lids that are not belonging to that particular bowl so if you see a mismatched lid you know it is leftovers. Or sometimes I use a permanate black marker
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:23 pm

I do let the grandkid use some of the containers too - they play in the sand box with them. If i can give them different sizes like yogurt, butter, and even cool whip they play with them and make (well try to make) castles out of the shapes and sizes. If they break they get tossed and I can always give them new ones. Maybe not as fancy as sand box toys but they don't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:17 am

well Tele thats a great Idea! I bet they come up with all kinds of creative things to do.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:20 am

thanks Fancy- they can be creative unless they decide it's more fun to be thowing the sand at each other lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tubs of butter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubs of butter   Tubs of butter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tubs of butter
Page 1 of 1