Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone watch Guiding Light?

Go down 
+2
Nikki
Donna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

anyone watch Guiding Light? Empty
PostSubject: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:22 am

I am going to miss it as they are taking it off, I think Sept, if you watch it how do you think it will end?
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:51 am

Nope i am not a soap opera fan . Sad I used 2 watch AMC but then it was getting 2 much back & forth BS lol so i stopped watching!!
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:55 am

Yep, I watch it. Josh and Reva will get back together for sure...Poor Jeffrey. And it would be nice if Billy and Vanessa got back together also. And in a perfect world Alan would get what he deserves and Philip would be magically cured of his illness and reunited with Beth...yep, I like fairy tale endings...lol
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:57 am

ok what is up with Philip? I have not seen it in the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:43 am

While Philip was in hiding (when everyone thought he ws dead) he got sick...was on antibiotics and thought everything was okay. Since he has been back in Springfield, his symptons have returned...turns out he has about 3 months to live. He doesn't want the family to know yet, and the only one that does is Lillian...and Ed Bauer who is the one that diagnosed him. He goes to the hosiptal and Lillian is giving him shots, that is how she knows about it, but he has sworn her to secrecy.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Not really into GL anymore, back in the day I was, but they kept kinda getting stranger and stranger. So I am not really gonna miss that one. I do watch Y&R though, and had a quirky infatuation with Passions (now only on direct TV). It was an oddball comedy soap.

I do wonder what will take it's place though?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 am

ok I guess Jeffreys plane went down! What I love tho is that way back when Beth had James Harley also had one her her kids, I wonder why James grew up to be a scammer and the other is still just a kid, I am kinda hoping they bring Revas other son back he was kinda nice to look at! I forget his name, the one who had a baby with Lizzy.
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:38 am

I almost had to google it, but then I remembered...his name is Jonathan.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 am

Lol Donna, I do know which son you are talking about but I can't think of his name either. He was cute! I use to watch the show years ago, but have not watched it in a long time. It was the only soap that I actually got into.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:08 pm

sorry I am a days of our lives girl , I love EJ Demera
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:49 pm

sooo, is Jeffrey really dead? Perhaps so and when the show ends Reva and Josh will get back together for the umpteenth time. I think it is kind of cool how old cast members are starting to come back to Springfield and make an apperance or two. I'm interested to see what the final episode is going to be like.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:30 am

I am so sad this is over in one month, I have been watching it and taping it also!!!!
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:20 am

With only a month to go they had better hurry up and wrap up some story lines. Will someone please kill off Edmond once and for all for god's sake...and now that we all know that Jeffrey is alive (or at least for the time being), I guess Reva and Josh won't be getting back together. Speaking of Reva, man she looks a fat cow...her outfits lately do nothing for her!!

I'd like to see Phillip have a miracle cure and get back with Beth. Maybe Alan will discover he has a heart and make amends for all the crap he has pulled over the years.

Hmmm....about Olivia and Natalia...not sure I'm crazy about that story line...but I've never cared for Olivia. I wanted Natalia and Frank to have gotten married...poor Frank...he has never been lucky in love for sure.

Is Harley ever going to come back? I hope she makes an appearance or two before the show is over. The Coopers are about due for a happy family reunion. And Lillian and Buzz should get married...they would make a great couple.

I love that Billy and Vanessa are getting back together.

Like I said, there are story lines that better hurry up and progress. Surely the producers aren't going to just leave all the story lines unfinished...there will be some pissed off viewers if they do.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:24 pm

alias wrote:
Speaking of Reva, man she looks a fat cow...her outfits lately do nothing for her!!

I seen that! The other day, when her sprayer broke again, they had her in the moo moo thing with her bra all sticking out of it. What the hell were they thinking?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 am

yea right! but she sure does have some hot looking sons
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:34 pm

If the producers aren't going to try to "hide" the fact that the girl who plays Lizzy is pregnant like they usually do with characters (big shopping bags, sitting behind a desk, etc) why aren't they incorporating it in the story line?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:38 pm

yes I was just thinking the same, man this really sucks they are screwing with it like this, and I see they have her drinking wine!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:33 am

only 5 more days to go and its all over after 70 years
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:40 am

It is gonna be kinda sad to see it go. Used to be one of my fav's back in the day. Reva has been through it all, including death a few times. 70 years is a loong time to keep a story going though.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:37 pm

ok so I am sitting in the middle of my coffee table saying oh no over and over again, guess he just might not blow the town to hell and back!

Last edited by Donna on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:28 pm

holy chit 70 yrs??? get out i did not know that
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:20 am

Wow seriously 70 years? That's pretty amazing when you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:22 am

I just remembered I think the girl that plays Lizzy is from a small town about 15 minutes from where I grew up. Almost an hour from where I live now.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:29 pm

wow one year later and that sucks ass!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:09 am

I am rellly still missing this show, really what were they thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch Guiding Light?   anyone watch Guiding Light? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone watch Guiding Light?
Page 1 of 1