Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale... Empty
PostSubject: Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale...   Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:32 pm

He was only suppose to be running to the store for a pack of smokes which he did come home with...but he also came home with these for me...they were 25 cents each....yea...4 new shirts for $1.00!! Now truth be told...and of course I didn't say this to him...the two on the end are a little to youngish and loud for my taste...BUT I love the two in the middle. Guess he is going to be getting some tonight...roflmao.... Razz Cool tongue cheers drunken

[img]Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale... Yardsale[/img]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale...   Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:42 pm

that is cool, I am happy for you!!! GO Bobby GO
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale...   Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Very cool Alias! Your hubby must be a real sweetie I love you
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale...   Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:22 am

Awwwwww. . . . that is so sweet!!! What a guy you have! Isn't it nice when they do something just cuz like that?
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale...   Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:29 am

yep, I lucked out when I married him. cheers He really is a good guy and is always surprising me with little things. Not that he can't drive me nuts at times but I'm not the easiest person to live with either...I certainly have a few quirks of my own. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale...   Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 am

I love the "u be trippin" one! Cool u lucky girl anytime my hubby tries (and yes he does sometimes) he comes home with ugly stuff or its too small or too big , but hell he tries he gets props for that.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale...   Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:06 am

I love the one with the peace signs
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale...   Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woot! Woot!...Hubby Just Came Home From A Yardsale...
Page 1 of 1