Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post DOES NOT win

Go down 
+6
Nikki
DreamWeaver
Lauri
alias
Kriss
Donna
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 am

Hey everyone! Had a long day Wednesday, then Thurs. the idoit was home *oh what fun*, then worked all day today. I was online for bit thursday, but did not make it here. Just a whole lot of things going on around here lately and not much time in between.

Poor Donna, I really hope things are better soon. Hope alot of those people had flood insurance too. The whole thing is really bad.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:17 pm

Hi all !!! Hope everyone is well.
So Donna what happened with the VP wasn't he there recently in GA talking about the diaster?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:19 pm

I just made some Pomgranate/Cherry jelly!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:18 pm

LOl, what a boring day - home alone again - Oh what FUN!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:39 pm

think I will make some banana butter now, I am really having fun canning stuff!
Back to top Go down
Lauri
Advanced Member
Lauri

Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:52 am

Danielle aka Noodle slammed her right index finger in the car door and so when John got home I took her to the ER because it was swelling and she said it hurt to move it, Well her finger is broken so now she has two fingers taped together held by a splint and her arm in a sling that she has to wear for the next 48 hrs.. I feel so bad for her No
Back to top Go down
http://hmm-sweet-splendid-wisdom.com
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Hi everyone! Fall is in the air here- chilly! The weekend was not bad- we had Stryder and he was such a good boy as always. We took him home Sunday since we were going down to IA for trailer races my son was in. Who knew? I liked trailer races! lol Well there was one bad minute- Alex was in between 3 or so other cars/trucks and I had a "heart attack" moment but he got out of there and he did well. First time he's done this and he placed 3rd! I am very proud of him. But the race was fun to watch and we had a good tme and it was a nice weekend with Stryder- took him to Homecoming parade here and he liked that.
Donna, sounds like you are canning up a storm and it all sounds yummy!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Lauri wrote:
Danielle aka Noodle slammed her right index finger in the car door and so when John got home I took her to the ER because it was swelling and she said it hurt to move it, Well her finger is broken so now she has two fingers taped together held by a splint and her arm in a sling that she has to wear for the next 48 hrs.. I feel so bad for her No

Omg sorry Lauri how is she 2day?

hello all!!! Just finished staining my new plant holder lol
Back to top Go down
Lauri
Advanced Member
Lauri

Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:45 pm

She seems to be fine but does not want to keep her arm in the sling nor the splint on her fingers and if she needs a cast its either a 2 hr trip to St Louis for medicaid or 25$ per visit for office visit , 25$ for x-rays and a 60% discount for everything else to have it done locally
Back to top Go down
http://hmm-sweet-splendid-wisdom.com
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:41 pm

We have rain again today and no sunshine. sigh, I miss sunshine. Hope everyone is good.
I'm glad it's Friday and the weekend is here.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:21 am

Hello Everybody! The sun is shining here but it's a cold 37 outside No Last week all of my children were sick. Now that they are mostly better I am coming down with something.

My SIL is trying to teach me to crochet! I have 2 rows of an afghan done!! LOL It will take me forever to get something big enough even for a doll baby!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:31 am

wow Kriss that sounds like fun,

its going to be a very nice day!!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:22 am

Good morning ALL !! O wow sorry to hear the kids were not feeling well kriss . We have been real busy with staightening out some stuff in the house . He was on the roof, I have been planting some stuff for fall . And when the kids come home my oldest has a ton of Homework. So How is everyone ??
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:08 pm

hello, making orange jelly using juicy juice!
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh yum Donna! You are going to have one of he best stocked and yummiest pantries this winter.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:07 am

I am bored so very bored!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:17 pm

ok, weekend- sunshine and breezy- it's a good day! no rain or worse, snow today! yeah! It's been a hectic week for me. Changes with work that make it hard to do anything else. But yep I know I have a job so that is good but some days I'm really not too sure.
I pulled my sewing machine back out- long over due quilt to make for a grandson. It's cut and now I just have to sew it together. While the machine is out I have a few other projects to do -- some jumpers and skirts I have material for. I might even throw together a quilt for my oldest son who finds himself on his own again and he needs lots of things for his apartment yet- think he might like an extra quilt. We helped him with lots of things so he has stuff to eat with of and cook with. Made sure he has some towels and things like that - I hit garage sales and found some of the things for him. Has been pretty hard for him the last few months. . . boy even when they are adults it's still hard to see them suffer and hurting.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend!
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:41 pm

Hello everyone! sunny Has everyone gone of vacation? Wait I know- everyone is busy with life and family- - just that time of year. Hope everyone is enjoying the start of Fall and is all ready for Halloween - we're going to go down to IA that day so I can see most of the grandkids in costume this year - I'm happy Halloween is a Sat this year. cheers
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:19 am

its 60 out on this great mornng!!!!! Makes me wish it would stay like this ALMOST! LOL
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:24 am

Morning all, its almost 60 here, but it's rainy and ugly! Sorry I've been busy and not posting much, I've missed you all Smile
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:39 pm

I'm so very glad it's Friday! and- tomorrow is Halloween!! We're going to go down to IA and see my sons which of course means grandkids too. yeah! I am so excited cuz will get to see them in costume queen for first time in years- in person, jocolor not just pics. Of course we will be taking them their "treats" and it should be a great day!
Windy and ick today here- tomorrow is supposed to be better - hope so. Hope everyone has a super spooky Halloween! (if I don't get on here to say that tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:00 am

good morning all, wow what a boring ass site this is!
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi everyone! Halloween was good! hmmm, I don't think it's boring Donna- just busy people. lol I have been working on shopping the past few weeks- I was looking for Zhu Zhu pets and boy are those little guys hard to find! But -- success! I found them and have them and the best part is I didn't have to spend a small fortune on them- they are $8 at Walmart - if you can find them- but online they are over $20 and I've seen them as high as $30. I had my son looking for them when he was out and about to help me be able to check in more stores. So part of shopping is done- the rest should be easy.
Hope everyone is doing well and things are good for everyone.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 pm

I've been in the land of limbo it feels like. My 'puter is not working right the darn thing- it's slow, my keyboard is like it's not conected right- letters don't type when I push them- augh! I'm able to work- oh lucky me- but some days it's a real treat trying to type and nothing happens. Rolling Eyes I get a few other things done online but haven't been able to get here in the past week.
We spent last weekend in IA- Greg's niece got married. It was a nice weekend.
Hmmm, other news- we found out we will have a new grandbaby late spring, May/June. cheers They had ultra sound this past week and everything is ok, baby has strong heartbeat. They had a bit of a scare so the ultra sound was pushed up a month. We just hope for a healthy baby.
Hope all is well with everyone!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:00 am

tele babies are always fun to have around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post DOES NOT win
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next