Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post DOES NOT win

Go down 
+6
Nikki
DreamWeaver
Lauri
alias
Kriss
Donna
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:35 am

Good morning everyone! It's a foggy one here in Wisconsin
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:57 am

Good morning .. Its cool here and sunny in NY . How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Lauri
Advanced Member
Lauri

Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Donna wrote:
hello everyone hello, hey Lauri I made it on your site. I wonder what was up and why I could not!

I'm glad I was getting worried that no one from here would be able to visit
It was a little chilly this AM @ 49 degrees.. I'm glad that Fall is almost here our leaves are starting to change a little bit..
Have a great day all
Back to top Go down
http://hmm-sweet-splendid-wisdom.com
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:39 am

Good morning everyone!!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:58 am

hello everyone,I cant sign into yahoo!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:27 am

That stinks Donna Sad I have that problem occasionally and if you keep trying sometimes it will eventually let you log in.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:57 am

la la la la la good morning from Atlanta!
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:28 am

Happy Labor Day Weekend!! Hope everyone has a great and safe one.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:07 pm

It's supposed to be sunny and nice for the weekend- whoohoo! Hope they're right this time cuz I plan on enjoying the 3 day weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Hello everyone!! I too hope it is a nice weekend. My parents are coming to stay tomorrow and then on Sunday my church is having a huge 75th Anniversary celebration! It will be lots of funs with games for the kids and 2 christian groups will be there.
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Kriss...sounds like fun with you and your immediate family... sometimes I am envious of that kind of close knit family. And Christians groups as far as bands?...we have one local station here on Sunday that plays Christian Rock and surprisingly enough, I actually like it.
Back to top Go down
Lauri
Advanced Member
Lauri

Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:55 am

No big plans for the weekend, But we are going to check out Lamberts Restaurant "Home of the Throwed rolls yes if you want a roll (Biscuit) they will actually throw it and they have "nets" to catch them Lamberts Restaurant It should be interesting and fun for the kids.. Hope you all have a great weekend
Back to top Go down
http://hmm-sweet-splendid-wisdom.com
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:42 am

not sure what we are doing most likely nothing! lol
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:53 am

It's a quiet start to the weekend- me, coffee and my computer. . . ahhhhhh lol The fog is still with us and the neighborhood is quiet. Greg's watching CNN. I'm waiting for the neighbors to get up and go out to try and move their car- - they drove it into the ditch last night parking it and it's stuck- front driver side tire in the ditch, off the drive way and it will be my cheap entertainment watching them get it out. Sorry, can't help it, I will enjoy that show. lol
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Good evening all. Well, I am getting things ready to go on a fishing trip tonight. I haven't been fishing all summer. So am excited, especially night fishing, it is way different from fishing during daylight hours. Been a great weekend so far and hope it continues. Talk to you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Hello all .. Happy labor DAY !! LOL I am going 2 my inlaws !! ttyl Smile
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Happy Labor Day everyone! The marking of the coming to close of Summer and now for the start of the begining of Fall! Hope everyone has a good one.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:56 am

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its going to be a great day!
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 am

Good morning everyone!! I think my 3 children are all getting sick on me Sad They are complaining of sore throats and Maya had a fever this morning. I guess it's that time of year already.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:27 am

Sorry to hear your kids are feeling bad, Kriss. Hope is nothing serious but could it be strep? My little Stryder has strep throat- they were here yesterday and the little guy was not feeling good, just not himself but he is not yet 2 and can't tell us what's wrong- I took his temp and it was about 102 so they stopped at hospital on way home to have him checked so they knew what was wrong- with that fever they didn't want to wait. They got meds for him and hospital gave him advil-- he was feeling better once he fever starting coming down so I hope your little ones all fee better soon too!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:09 pm

O wow i can't believe it sorry 2 hear that kriss & tele.. I have 3 going into school now, who knows what they will come home with .. I already have the medicine cabinet stocked, Tylenol & Advil .. LOL Have a great day Every1 !!
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 am

Good morning everyone! How are you all doing? I have to take Maya to the Dr today at 1, she is still running a fever and complaining about her throat Sad

I'll be popping in and out all day, hope to catch some of you later! I love you
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:41 am

Hope Maya gets to feeling better. There is nothing worse than a sick little kid...always make me feel so helpless and they just don't understand. Give her a big hug from me.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:30 pm

HI everyone- - they said rain but so far just sunshine! yeah! Have a great day everyone.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:51 pm

I am going to sneak a big huge THANK YOU to Alias in here - - I had a surprise in my mail yesterday - Greg looked at me kindof funny as he handed it to me and said - this one says Alias on it- he just looked at me- I laughed. lol She had sent me a RAOK which just made my day. Bonus coupons! yeah! So- THANK YOU very much Alias! cheers You are such a sweetie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post DOES NOT win
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next