Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post DOES NOT win

Go down 
+6
Nikki
DreamWeaver
Lauri
alias
Kriss
Donna
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Aww, I miss you all too I love you
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:03 pm

you know I am so bored I want to scream, went out and picked 20 cucumbers and have no clue what to do with them all, I guess I will cut up like 5 now.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Hello all Just got back from shopping!!! Aww we will miss u kriss I love you !! wow thats great donna I love you I picked 5 small peppers yesterday
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi everyone! It's not so humid today! cheers
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:51 pm

yea it hot and humid here, I want to be very affraid
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 pm

It's only 8:30pm but I'm calling it a night...I just popped two Tylenol PM's and hoping to sleep thru the hot flashes...I'm so damn tired of waking up every hour sweating...ugh...

Catch you all in the morning.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Hello, everyone, a little late, but I worked all day today and just got home at 9 pm. Although I did get to come home for almost an hour for lunch, glad I did. Dumbass locked one of the cats in the front closet. Poor baby, she was sooo thankful to get the hell outta there!

Kriss - good luck with the dentist and the cast this week. School shopping should be fun, right? LOL.

Been very humid here all day, bad storms going thru too.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Just got back from the fair. We went to watch the Demolition Derby, the girls really enjoyed themselves. We panned for gems and the girls both got about 5-10 pretty stones. We also won another goldfish Rolling Eyes

Thanks Dream for wishing us luck the next 2 days I love you Actually I can't wait to go school shopping, lol. It's been a while since I've got to spend money pirat Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 am

Good Morning All!!

Yes I hope everything goes well also Kriss!!
LOL I hear ya kriss i am hoping the start the walmart sale by me lol the kids dont go back till sep 9th so .
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 am

goodness what a morning already its only 74 but very humid!
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:14 am

Good morning everyone!! Hope you all have a wonderful day I love you I might go stay w/ my parents tonight since Damion's Dr is up there, so I may not be back on til late Friday, early Sat. But then again I may be back tonight sunny
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 pm

Morning gang! Not much going on. Just more rain! ICK! I will certainly be glad when these storm systems are done and have gone. Have to keep the air on not for the temp but for the humidity and that sucks!
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Crap, when it rains it pours and when it pours my roof leaks... Rolling Eyes Have had pots sitting in my living room all morning catching the drips. $100.00 is what it will cost to buy two five gallon buckets of aluminum paint to coat the roof....I think I should change my name to Murphy as is Murphy's law.

More storms on the way.... Mad
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Oh no Alias, sorry to hear that. Is it possible to maybe silicone the areas you know are letting water in. It would be way cheaper and a quick fix for now until you can get the paint. I dunno, just was trying to find a cheaper route for you at the moment.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Sorry to hear about your leaks Alias - I agree with Dream tho and maybe you can find a cheaper fix for right now? We have the rain here too- daily. But it could be worse- it could be high winds along with it which we don't need.
Hope everyone is having a good day!
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Sorry to hear about all the rain you guys are having! Take care and try to stay dry sunny
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:13 am

Happy Saturday everyone! It's the weekend and it's NOT raining today! cheers We have sunshine! No plans so maybe we can take the convertible out for a ride and enjoy the day.
Wishing you all a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:46 am

Hello everyone!! I missed you all this weekend I love you Damion got his bright orange cast on Friday. It went really well. Then I did some school shopping friday & more yesterday. I'm still not done tho.

How was everyone elses weekend?? Anything exciting happen?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 am

hello hello good morning to all
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 am

God morning to everyone! Have a great day all!
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:35 am

Good morning all! sunny flower I love you
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:36 am

LOL Kriss, he went for the bright orange. Lets see, one of my girls had a blue cast and one had a pink cast.

Nice and sunny out. Can hear the locust all in the trees with their mating calls. Certainly wish I did not have to work today - but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:38 am

DreamWeaver wrote:
LOL Kriss, he went for the bright orange. Lets see, one of my girls had a blue cast and one had a pink cast.

Nice and sunny out. Can hear the locust all in the trees with their mating calls. Certainly wish I did not have to work today - but oh well.

He had blue last time. When he goes back in 3 weeks they are taking the cast off to X-ray his arm and he says to the Dr. If you give me another cast then I want black affraid

I would pick pink if I ever needed one Suspect
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:29 am

Good morning all. Only on here for a bit, have to work all day.........sucks. At least I get a weekend off this weekend though.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:05 am

Good morning everyone!

I am glad to hear you finally get a weekend of Dream. Do something nice for yourself flower Even if it's just a nice hot bubble bath, with a good book queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post DOES NOT win
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next