Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post DOES NOT win

Go down 
+6
Nikki
DreamWeaver
Lauri
alias
Kriss
Donna
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Waaaaa...someone cry me a river...I am still in mourning after watching the game yesterday. To say we got our asses kicked is an understandment. Crying or Very sad

Suppose to be 50 degrees here today...I won't know how to act.

On a side note...where the hell is everybody?
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 9 Good_m14
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:49 pm

HI everyone!
With my computer issues I'm not able to be on as much as I used to be, certainly not as often as I want to be either and not able to do some of the things as easily. . . darn computer. Rolling Eyes But today it is not as bad as some days and I'm able to open an extra browser and it's not slowing work down for the time being anyway. Hasn't stopped responding or hung on me which is good cuz would mess up work. Evil or Very Mad
Hope everyone is well and keeping busy. We had sleet/freezing rain last nite so no school for kids here today. Saw the neighbor sliding his way to his driveway this morning so it must be bad on the sidewalks. hmmm good thing I don't have to go out for work I guess. They say another storm coming for the weekend too -oh joy more snow. We don't have to go anywhere this weekend so don't have to deal with bad roads.
My oldest granddaughter just turned 8- I'm wondering where the years have gone, doesn't seem possible for her to be 8 already. sigh- the years do tend to slip by too fast and it gets more and more imporant to me to hold each minute I can and make it special-more so than I have even tho all minutes with my family is special. Am I making any sense? Sometimes I wonder. . . .
I am on a quest for a dress for my son's wedding. . . . looked with my almost daughter-in-law last weekend. We had a fun day but no luck on the dress. Greg had a good time browsing Menards and car lots. Met me back at my son's- so ended the day with my 2 younger son's, their fiances and sons- it was a really nice end to the day,playin on the floor with the two youngest grandsons. cheers But as far as the search for the dress goes, I have to keep looking. I'm looking online now and will make a trip to Madion too soon. I do have a while but can't wait till last minute.
Let's see- I'm on the lookout for baby things too. New grandbaby will be here in June and we are starting to look now for things to help the kids out with. It is fun looking at baby things!
Well I've caught you all up on my boring days. Razz Hope you are all surving the winter.
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Good luck finding the perfect dress Tele. Do you know the sex of the new baby yet?

Not much going on here...I just took a batch of brownies out of the oven...it's a perfect day just to pig out and watch some movies. Don't have to step a foot outside today ~ no place to go and I'm broke anyway. Cold, dreary and rainy here.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Catch you all later.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Nope on knowing the sex of the baby, Alias -- we don't want to know, but the kids do. We've asked them not to tell us- we like being surprised.
It's windy here today and some flurries- nothing too bad they say so hope they are right this time.
Had a pretty quiet weekend here- got some cleaning done. such fun!
Hope everyone is having a good Monday.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:00 am

Hello all! I am sure you will find the perfect dress for the wedding. When are they getting married? I saw on facebook where you said u would have to stop reading updates for a few days so you didn't find out the sex of the baby! lol!

Not too much going on here. Yesterday the kids got out of school early because it was flooding. So we looked at pictures and finally got some put in frames. They had a blast looking at all the old pictures. I didn't tell them that I probably have about 4 more boxes of pictures under my bed affraid

Anyway, I hope you all are doing good! flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm

I'm hoping to find a dress that looks ok- not aiming for perfect cuz I know better! lol They get married in May so I have time too look yet. Yes I did say I'd have to stop reading updates for a day or so- it worked cuz they did post the sex of the baby and we still do not know. cheers We will be surprised if we can stay in the dark. lol
Flooding- not good. Hope it isn't too bad! We still have snow and more snow- hasn't warmed up enough to melt it that much. The cold is back too- brrr again in single digits here. Stay warm everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post DOES NOT win
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9