Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post DOES NOT win

Go down 
+6
Nikki
DreamWeaver
Lauri
alias
Kriss
Donna
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Nice snowmen, Kriss! Looks like they had fun too. We did get lots of snow but I didn't make snowmen - I got to help shovel it. lol We got another couple inches yesterday and it's really cold again today.
We did manage to get the plastic up on windows this past week. Late for that but it's up now. Nothing else much gonig on here- cold, quiet and boring.
Hope everyone is doing ok.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:55 pm

I think I finally got all my Christmas cards ready to be sent out. I am such a slacker this year. All our snow is now melted Sad I am really hoping the storm that is coming up the coast moves and gives us a bunch of snow on Sunday!! I am worse then my kids when it comes to snow. rendeer Anyway, not too much going on here either!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:56 pm

Kriss wrote:

Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Dsci0110

Omg, that rocks! Smile

Donna- put up a treeee!! santa cheers rendeer ... If I can beat 5 cats off mine, you can do anything! Fa La la la meeeow... meerrOOoo-bang! CRAASH! Oh.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Cold, grey, gloomy day and more snow in the forecast. I'm just hoping it isn't anything like that last storm cuz we sure don't need that much snow again.
Oh Lillen that is funny and I hope they really didn't "crash" the tree. lol We had some interesting looking trees when we had cats cuz they did like to climb in them- losing battle, the trees always lost.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:11 pm

We are suppose to get 7-10 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow! Of course I am more excited than the kids cheers I think I will go grab some groceries tonight and then spend the day tomorrow making Cinnamon Dough Ornaments with the kids! It's suppose to be a light snow, so no snowmen Sad
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Tele, no crashes yet (yet being the key word here) ... the tree is actually on a table (and the cats were never allowed on that table, so they've kept away) ... so far, so good! What a Face

Kriss, how did you fare the snow storms? I kept watching videos on the news of all the snow in the north- crazy!
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:52 am

Glad the cats didn't actually crash your tree, Lillen!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! santa We had a really fun day with my kids and grandkids on the 26th with the exception of my youngest grandson not being able to be with us and he was missed very much. (long story on that) I so much enjoy watching the grandkids open gifts - such fun. The day was full of laughter and love. We have Christmas with Greg's family this Sat so will be another fun and happy day. No storms headed this way either - yeah!
I'm off to start the baking for this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:25 pm

hello hello, we are back and ready to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Hello all! I had a fabulous holiday!! It was all over way to soon. We also had a blast with all the snow. Lots of sled riding!! And of course shoveling.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and wonderful New Year!!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:47 am

oh my its so very could out side this morning, only 19 degrees, I would love for the sunny to come out and play.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Today is our "warm" day for the week- it's supposed to hit 20 degrees. brrrr We have more snow coming our way in the next day or so too.
We had a great holiday season - had time with our familes, good food, lots of laughter and much love. . . . can't ask for more than that! Very Happy
It sure was a busy and hectic time tho! I'm glad in a way to get things back to usual with not so much running around and a bit more time for things.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:23 pm

I say the same thing Tele, I am so glad to get back on somewhat of a schedule.

We are suppose to get colder temps this weekend and a little snow. Even with our wood stove burning full tilt, out furnace has been running almost non stop. We have it set on like 68 Sad That's what happens when you live in a house built in 1900 I guess.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:21 am

well no snow yet!!!! I would love to see just a little!
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 am

Good morning all! Woke up to snow this morning!! Just enough to make things pretty. All the schools are closed however...the main roads are fine if you just go a little slow, but guess with all the country roads the school officials are using caution. Suppose to get more snow later tonight.

Miss Prissy aka Jazzie acted like she was being tortured this morning when her dainty little paws got wet, My special needs child (Kojak) had a blast and rolled all over the yard, and Giblet was just totally confused. Something tells me it is going to be a morning when I am wiping up puppy pee in the house. Rolling Eyes Today I have decided to be grateful that I have a steam cleaner. Wink

Catch ya all a little later when I figure out if dh is working or not.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 am

Ok woke up to a slight dusting of snow on the deck. My first thought was I sure hope John has to work today. Then the fur babies had to go out. That was sure a sight to watch.
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:10 am

Good grief woman....what were you doing up before the crack of dawn? My dh isn't working today due to the weather...ugh...something tells me it is going to be a long weekend.

We got more snow overnite...still snowing. Guess I'll be shoveling off the front porch today as I got so tired of having to wipe off the dog's paws yesterday so that they wouldn't track in snow.

Bobby got up before I did to let the dogs out and even goofy Kojak thought it was to cold to stay out there a moment longer than neccessary. It is bitter outside...the news said with the windchill factor it is anywhere from -1 to -12 degrees.

Stay safe and warm everyone.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:15 am

oh I am up early like that almost every morning! I think the news just said our windchill is 2 and right now its 17 degrees out and getting colder. People here sure do make a mess of everything when the weather is bad, I would be shocked if the mail ran today! LMAO Oh and really we dont even have 1/2 inch of snow. They are saying alot of black ice tho.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:17 am

oh did you notice my new profile pic? That is Roxy!
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 am

Roxy is adorable Donna!! My kids love looking at the pictures of you animals. Maya thinks we should come to your house so she can pet the puppies!!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:35 pm

she can come when ever she wants too!!!
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:36 am

Morning all! I'm still sick as a dog...hacking and sneezing. And to top it all off, I have a bone chip working its way out from where I had the teeth pulled. Drives me crazy every time I run my tongue over it and feel it. I know, don't run my tongue over it right?

On a happy note, we're going to experience a heat wave today ~ a high of 49 degrees. Bad news is that while the snow has melted, my yard is a muddy mess...I'm constantly having to wipe down the dog's paws everytime they come in...its always something.

Hope everyone has a good one.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:24 am

Hey we had a heat wave yesterday 52 degrees. I talked my John nephew in Miami yesterday and he said it was 76. Oh how I would love that but I think it would give me garden fever.
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:47 am

Almost forgot....I had the strangest dream last night...I was the winner on American Idol and promptly left dh...as previously mentioned...I'm not a fan of the show...but the really bizzare part...I can't carry a tune worth a lick in real life!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:52 pm

hey that works for me, I will be your right hand person. I will make sure you have EVERYTHING you need to make us lots of money. Donna will keep you very happy! LOL
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Hey Gals and Guys...Just checking in to wish everybody a happy weekend...thanks to my ocd, I'm trying to clean the house up for tomorrow...have friends coming over to watch the game...GO DALLAS!! Wish me luck as I have a whooping $5.00 bet on them (no point spread however...I ain't that stupid).

It appears to be a slow weekend in cyberspace land...but, if I find a freebie or two I'll be sure to post them between chores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post DOES NOT win   Last one to post DOES NOT win - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post DOES NOT win
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next